Allied Market Research added new research report on “Ice Cream Market” includes Industry Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Demand, Supply, Market Development, Analysis and Forecast
Ice cream is a sweetened solidified nourishment made using milk and cream. The preparation of ice cream also involves natural products or different fixings and flavors. It is ordinarily sweetened with sugar or sugar substitutes. The major factors driving the market growth include rise in disposable income in emerging economies and increased preference for niche ice cream flavors. However, the seasonality of the ice cream products and health concerns associated with it act as a major restraint of the market.
In 2016, the take-home segment accounted for the highest share in the market, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. However, the artisanal ice cream segment is projected to register the highest growth during the forecast period as it manufactured both in dairy and water-based small producers for sale on premises. It also includes branded gourmet ice cream both on and off trade.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2372
Key Findings of the Ice Cream Market:
- Europe is expected to maintain its dominant position in the market, in terms of value during the forecast period.
- The take-home ice cream segment generated the highest revenue in 2016, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
- In terms of volume, the artisanal ice cream segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 5.7% during 2017 to 2023.
- LAMEA accounted for approximately one-sixth share of the global market in 2016.
- The Asia-Pacific ice cream market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.5% during 2017 to 2023.
- North America accounted for approximately one-fourth share in the global ice cream market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.