Summary: A recent report titled “Infusion Pumps and Accessories Market” offers valuable insights related to the market such as the market share, size and growth. The current trends, growth prospects and the major barriers within this market are thoroughly discussed in detail.
Infusion Pumps are medical devices that are used to deliver fluids, nutrients or medications (such as insulin and other hormones, chemotherapy drugs, antibiotics and pain relievers) into a patient’s body in a controlled manner. A number of infusion pumps are available for different applications. The high prevalence of chronic diseases, the wide range of applications of infusion pumps, and the growing home healthcare market are some major factors that boost market growth. Baxter International Inc., B.Braun Melsungen, Fresenius SE & Co., Smiths Medical, CareFusion Corporation and Terumo Corporation are some players in this market.
Enquire About Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/555
The infusion pumps and accessories market has been segmented into product, application, end user and geography. The infusion pumps and accessories product market is segmented into device/pumps and Accessories /disposables. The devices/pumps include syringe infusion pump, insulin infusion pumps, volumetric infusion pumps, patient controlled analgesia pumps, implantable infusion pumps andenteral infusion pumps. Accessories/disposables compriseof dedicated disposables, non-dedicated disposables and infusion catheters. On the basis of application the market is segmented into diabetes, gastroenterology, analgesia/pain management, chemotherapy, pediatrics/neonatology and others. The end user market is segmented into hospitals, home healthcare and others. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Request for customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/555
- The report throws light on the dominant current trends. Based on the analysis of trends, revenues are forecast from 2013-2020.
- Analysis of key strategies adopted by market players would assist in providing an in-depth understanding of market intelligence.
- Analysis of trends in various regions would help companies to plan their strategies depending on the region.
- Drivers and opportunities are evaluated to highlight the top factors responsible for market growth. Various segments are carefully evaluated to gauge the potential of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis provides an insight into market dynamics and industry competition.
Request sample report@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/555
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.